Fabricators of structural steel and aluminium, we have the ideas, technical know-how and team to capably deliver on a wide range of projects from simple portal frames, to complex bridges and boardwalks, balustrades and staircases. We offer a full engineering service from design through to installation.
We believe that collaborating with our customers and providing a single point of contact from the outset enables us to provide excellent customer service, help reduce customer costs and provide additional value through our innovative problem solving.
- Our specialism is delivering solutions and taking problems away. But it’s not just thinking up the solutions, it’s conceiving and fabricating whatever machine, vehicle or device is needed to get the job done. All illustrated by our installation of the River Clyst Cycle Bridge
- Finalist for Express & Echo Business Awards 2014, Innovation Award.
- Precision in fabrication; precision of project management; precision of delivery. We work to exacting standards and pride ourselves on quality control throughout.
- Real time production control system (ECi M1) enables the business to work at high levels of efficiency.
- Sandberg LLP is our Responsible Welding Coordinator (RWC) tasked with expert technical reviews.
- Separate workshops for ferrous and non-ferous materials
- We are known for quality and often have customers asking us to rework products created by other fabricators.
- We operate to ISO 9001 compliance
- Operatives coded for both aluminium and steelwork.
- All welders are certified to B.S. EN ISO 9606
- We use Weld Procedures to B.S.EN ISO 15614
- We have proven ingenuity when it comes to installation on sites with difficult access, and offer particular expertise in water-based installations. Our location on the Exeter Ship Canal in Devon is ideal for transporting and installing structures and projects from waterways.